We are partnered with Pantene Beautiful Lengths to accept hair donations that are used to make wigs for cancer patients. Hair donations will occur in private at the events before Relay, or on stage the day of Relay. You can ask a special someone to cut your hair, and a stylist can style your new look for a discounted price (that will be donated to ACS)
- Hair donations must be at least 8"
- You may straighten curly/wave hair to make the cut
- Hair must not be permanently dyed, bleached, chemically treated or contain more than 5% gray
- You may color with vegetable or semi-permanent dye
- Hair must be completely clean and dry